If you own a business, you are in need of some general liability insurance. To assess your level of risk, ask yourself these questions:
- Does my business have a storefront or reception area?
- Do I receive more than one or two visitors per day?
- Do my employees drive as part of their job-related activities?
- Does my business involve the operation of heavy equipment?
- Do I manufacture items used by others?
- Am I a contractor?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, your business is at a high-risk for claims involving injuries or property damage resulting from your products, services, or operations. But even if you answered “No,” you should still speak with us about how best to protect your business from unforeseen events.
General liability insurance protects you when individuals visit your business, hurt themselves, or cause accidents. However, this does not mean your employees are covered under this policy, but you would rather need a workers compensation policy. It is best to ask your agent to help get you the policies you will need. Business is booming here in Kalispell, MT! There are many new apartments, new businesses, new ventures, etc. Contact us today to get started in the process.
Reach out to us today!
Montana First Insurance
Montana Insurance Agency
Kalispell, MT Insurance Agency